Friday, January 18, 2008

Working hard!

I haven't dropped off the face of the earth, I've just been working hard! Lately I've been doing much more painting and less sculpting, mostly because I have two horses that I am waiting to receive back from the caster's. I'm expecting to get the first batch of Abels in today--I'm really looking forward to that!

In the meantime, I've painted a Bartimaeus to dapple grey--I'm very happy with him-- finished repairing/improving the yawning PS Draft CM, and I'm working on a haired chestnut Bartimaeus. This is only my second (third if you count how I had to hair the Drafter twice due to the repairs) time hairing, and I'm not sure how well it's going to work in SM scale, but I want to give it a try! I have some nice fine hair, so hopefully it'll work!

I'm also finishing up a CM Salinero to a super-complex fleabitten grey--he's resculpted as well, to an Andalusian stallion, in a bullfighting pose that I based on a photo I took of a polo pony. I was going to make him into a polo pony, but Salinero's body type is just too far away from that.

No comments: