Wednesday, July 13, 2011

BreyerFest!


Last minute plans being what they are, I am now going to BreyerFest! And I have a table in the Artisan's Gallery (in the Clarion/Holiday Inn North ballroom)! I myself will not be arriving until Friday, so Thursday night my table will be manned by a helper. She will have some items there Thursday and I will have some more to add on Friday.

I have some really awesome new items to release, including two new small-scale pieces (one of which is pictured above)! I'll also have painted and unpainted resins and all the available micro minis. I'll even have a few brand new pewter pins--a new venture for me! I only have eight right now (four each of two different sculptures), so if you're interested in checking those out come by Friday!

One of the pieces I'll be releasing is a awesome project that's been in the works for a year. It's a *painted* edition of 60 pieces, about 2" tall, and let's just say it's a very famous horse. Stop by my table to check it out--starting Thursday.

I'll have my newest sculpture in the works there as well! Lots of goodies to check out. Again, she'll be arriving with me on Friday, so do try to stop by Friday or Saturday if you can!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the new horse in the photo!

Anonymous said...

Any updates on the edition of 60? I couldn't get to Breyerfest so have no idea what it is.

Maggie Bennett said...

The edition of 60 is a bantam-scale painted Secretariat! He's very neat and I will post about him/them soon. :-)