I've been sort of obsessing over Superlumina here--just dragging myself away to work on other projects! I have a number of commissions that need to get finished, so they are top priority, but in between I just keep poking at her and adjusting things. I fixed some of the muscling in her neck, changed her nose, and pinned her ears back. I also made a lot of changes to her tail over the weekend, though neither tail nor mane are nearly finished. I've got plenty of detailing to do, too--right now, areas like her hindquarters have texture, but it's not the final finish, just something to work over the top of.