Friday, October 5, 2007

Leaving

I will be out of town starting today through Sunday, Oct. 14. I'll try and check email sometime in there but no promises. I'm going to Lexington, KY for horsie fun!


On the model horse side:

Abel is basically done. I'm painting him before sending him off to be cast.

I'm working on a big pile of micro minis (15 of them, although not all will be finished, ever). A nice variety, so keep an eye out for them, they'll be coming fairly soon.

I've still got Bartimaeus resins on hand, so if anyone orders while I'm gone I will ship them out when I return. They're $40 each ppd within the USA or $50 each outside the USA--just send the money via PayPal to star_splinter@yahoo.com, labeled Bartimaeus. You can see pictures at http://www.maggiebennett.com/photos/main.php?g2_itemId=455

I'm working on a CM Salinero to an Andalusian. I think he's cool! Pictures when I get back.

No comments: